Join our Team!
|Certified Nurse Midwife||« Back|
Our Nurse Practitioner/Certified Nurse Midwives are an integral part of our health care team. General responsibilities will include:
- Providing in-patient obstetrical care for essentially healthy women including labor management, delivery of infant, repair of lacerations/episiotomy and management of moderate complications.
- Initiating emergency care as needed.
- Providing individualized patient teaching and counseling utilizing the nurse midwifery philosophy.
- Identifying deviations from normal. Consults, co-manages or transfers as outlined in the collaboration agreement.
- Treating acute and chronic diseases/illnesses, including urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases, vaginal infections, anemia, etc.
- Seeing patients on a continuing basis throughout pregnancy, adjusting patient care accordingly.
- Completing necessary documentation in EMR.
- Completing dictation and chart documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Counseling patients relative to fetal development, nutrition, exercise, upcoming laboratory work, etc.
- Conducting oneself in a manner that promotes quality and excellent service for patients, physicians, staff and visitors and contributes to the spirit of teamwork within the clinic.
- Exchanging information and resources with the other staff members to educate or alert them about a medical issue.
- Participating in Women’s Care of Wisconsin informational sessions offered to the public
We are looking for someone who has basic leadership skills and can present themselves confidently; has the ability to relate well with patients and staff; and the ability to manage time to facilitate appointment schedules the ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment will add to your success. Flexibility is key to this position.
Women’s Care of Wisconsin is striving to be the employer of choice in each of the communities that we serve and we are looking for people who are willing to work with us to reach that goal. Our employees enjoy many benefits including insurance to cover health, dental, disability and life insurance. We have a generous PTO policy and retirement plan as well as many other benefits.
If you are looking for a progressive, respectful, caring and fun place to work where employees at all levels are appreciated and rewarded – consider joining Women’s Care of Wisconsin.